2. Are you double jointed? - Nope
3. Can you roll your tongue? - Yes I can
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? - Not really, I try though and look like a moron
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? – Yes, I like to do this because it grosses Ben out.
6. Can you cross your eyes? - I haven't tried in years
7. Tattoos? – I wish
8. Piercings and where? – 5, in the ears
9. Do you make your bed daily? – No, I am just too lazy to do that
-- CLOTHES --
10. Which shoe goes on first? – Right, weird
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? I distinctly remember throwing my shoes at the mouse that appeared in my room last fall at 3 AM...bad night
12. On the average, how much money do you carry in your purse/wallet? I am usually pretty broke, but I try and have like a ten with me at all times.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My tiger eye ring, quarter ring, claddaugh ring, class ring that doesn't look like a class ring, my watch from Ben, and my charm bracelet from Ben
14. Favorite piece of clothing? – I enjoy any of my hoodies, or Ben's for that matter...but in the summer I like to think I can live in my skirts
-- FOOD --
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? – Twirl it, I am a real Italiana
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? – I will admit that I enjoy a slice or two of Spam with brown sugar
17. Favorite ice cream flavor? – Cookies and Cream
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? Right now my "cabinet" is located on top of my desk, in my room...and there is a box of Cap'n Crunch and one of Reese's Puffs too
19. What's your favorite beverage? Dr. Pepper or orange juice
20. What's your favorite restaurant? I don't have just one favorite. It depends on what I'm in the mood for. I love those little Italian places like DiGideos and Yarussos on the East Side though.
21. Do you cook? I try, can I have credit for that? I can make Mac and Cheese from the box WELL...but not much else. I am not going to be a good wife.
-- GROOMING --
22. How often do you brush your teeth? At least twice a day, but usually more
23. Hair drying method? Blow dry with straightening stuff, I know that's bad
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? Of course
-- MANNERS --
25. Do you swear? Yes I do
26. Do you ever spit? um, no
-- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE --
27. Animal?- Gonna go for the traditional dog
28. Food?- Mostly chocolate, not lying
29. Month?- June
30. Day?- Saturday
31. Cartoon?- Not a fan of cartoons
32. Shoe Brand?- Not really caring
33. Subject in school?- History
34. Color?- Red
35. Sport?- I was brought up on sports so I don't really have a favorite...but I would have to say I'm just a bit more partial to baseball.
36. TV show?- The OC
37. Thing to do in the spring? Take walks, sleep with my windows open
38. Thing to do in the summer? Go to the beach, have BBQs and bonfires, take walks
39. Thing to do in the fall? Go to the apple orchard, take walks (yet again), play in leaves (which I have not done in forever), pretend I'm a little kid so I can get excited for Halloween
40. Thing to do in the winter? I don't really like anything about winter but Christmas
-- IN AND AROUND --
41. The CD player? I think my Mariah Carey Greatest Hits
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? Ben or Ashlee
43. Ever taken a cab? Lots of times, they are scary though
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows and mirrors?- I MAY have a habit of doing that, but I don't really do it actually thinking about it
45. What color is your bedroom?- Bright blue for the next two weeks, then white
46. Do you use an alarm clock? Yeah my Dream Machine! Or else my phone alarm for naps.
47. Window seat or aisle? I honestly could care less as long as I'm not sitting next to a fat sweaty man.
-- LA LA LAND --
48. What's your sleeping position? On my stomach with one arm under the pillow.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?- Yeah, I guess that is sorta weird
50. Do you snore?- No and I'm proud of it
51. Do you sleepwalk?- I don't think I ever have
52. Do you talk in your sleep?- Yeah and I do it a lot...I remember those convos Alyssa! AND I do recall you snoring!
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yes
54. How about with the light on?- Any light really bothers me, I sleep best with it completely dark
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on?- No, I need it completely silent. That's why my loud and ever-so-rude roommates will be nice to get away from SOON.
My name is: Jennifer
I may seem: Confident, bitchy, successful, tall, flighty, sarcastic
But I'm really: Not always sure, quiet, struggling, only 5'4", and I really am flighty sometimes and sarcastic
Sometimes I feel: Stranded where I am, needy, sad, turned on
I like to sleep: On a cold pillow with Ben next to me
Money is: Stupid and something that I never seem to have enough of
One thing I wish I had is: Rich parents to pay for my college
One thing I have that I wish I didn't is: Anxiety
Love is: My most valuable possession
Hate is: Hanging around between my door and Nicole's
Friends change: THE STATEMENT OF THE CENTURY BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.
I am very: tired of school, tired of being only 20, and excited to move and to spend the summer with Ben and Ashlee, and other friends
I don't like: Nicole, and school right now
I cry when I'm: hurt by people's accusations, and uncertain and worried about the future.
My nails: Gross and bitten.
I miss: Kara and Rachel, having friends at St. Thomas, talking to the people I live with, and being a kid
I adore: Ben Landowski, chocolate, taking walks, and my grandma's dogs
I laugh: I would say 80% of the time I'm with Ben, and when I do something stupid or dorky which I am prone to do
This is: something that is causing my neck to hurt because I am not sitting up straight
I dance: Only when under the influence, or to be stupid or funny. OR when I want to be reminded of Alyssa and the old man dance.
Where is the: cell phone? Buried under the seat in Ashlee's Saturn
Meat is: only good when well-done, I don't eat animal fluids
Vegetables are: Good for you, and they are also something I should eat more of
Fruit is: Something that grows on trees in Florida
Boys are: Sweet most of the time, unless they are St. Thomas hockey players
Girls are: Something I miss, and some of my best friends.
Dating is: Fun and you get free food!